Friday, May 28, 2010

Nice words from Veronika Dash

Nice words from Veronika Dash:
http://www.greenkeymanagement.com/testimonials.html

"I'll never forget the day I signed with Seth at the young age of 16. Less than 24 hours later I got a call from him for an audition for a contract role on a Daytime drama. He has opened so many doors, given me some of the biggest opportunities an actor can ask for, and most of all, has been nothing but supportive and inspiring along the way. Seth is truly one of those rare managers; he is a mentor, a confidant, an extension of your family. Looking back now, I realize signing with him was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I cannot wait to see what GKM has in store for me in the future!"

Veronika Dash (client since 2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment